In the context of a pandemic where access to medical consultations is limited, here is information to avoid an unwanted pregnancy:
- Most pharmacies deliver contraceptives: pill, patch or ring and even condoms.
- Do not hesitate to ask your pharmacist for the morning after pill if you have had an unprotected intercourse in the past 5 days. You don’t need a medical prescription for this.
- You are not sure if you have used your hormonal contraception properly; see the “SOS Stay On Schedule” website.
- You want more information on contraceptive choices, use the “It’s planned” tool. Contact your doctor or pharmacist for more information or a prescription.
- For information on the so-called “calendar” method, consult the organization Seréna Québec.
- Your contraception was a failure and you are facing an unwanted pregnancy, you can, if necessary, ask for professional help by calling or chatting with the organizations “SOS Grossesse” or “Grossesse-Secours“.
To obtain an abortion, you can make an appointment at our clinic, by calling 514-843-7904, during business hours