In order to offer you a service in a safe environment for you and for us, please note that you will not be able to obtain an appointment in the situations listed below. This also applies if you already have an appointment, then you will need to contact us to reschedule it.
- You have returned from a trip outside of Canada for less than 14 days and you are not adequately vaccinated.
- You have been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 and you are not adequately vaccinated.
- You present a positive result for COVID-19.
- You have ONE of the following symptoms of COVID-19: fever, cough, sore throat, loss of smell, shortness of breath.
In this case, we invite you to consult this self-assessment tool for COVID-19: https://covid19.quebec.ca/surveys/cdd2/introduction
Considering the limited space of our waiting room, for the moment, we only offer our patients present for an abortion the possibility of being accompanied.
- Only one accompanying person is permitted;
- This person must respect the rules related to COVID-19 exposure listed above;
- Must wear a face covering at all times;
- To reduce traffic in the waiting room and promote social distancing, we invite the person accompanying the patient to leave the clinic as soon as the patient is called to the operating room;
- It will be forbidden to drink or eat in the waiting room.
When you arrive, an employee will ask you to disinfect your hands. We will also provide you with a procedural face covering.
YOU WILL BE OBLIGATED TO WEAR THIS FACE COVER DURING THE ENTIRE PERIOD OF YOUR VISIT.
While waiting for your appointment, follow the instructions of the public health authorities on COVID-19:
If you have any questions, you can contact us by phone, during our business hours, by calling 514 843-7904 or by email at email@example.com